Our quarterly report on artificial intelligence is out. Our team picked the most important AI topics from Q4 and delivered a concise, easy to read but highly informative brief.
- Investments: AI funding in Q4 has slightly dropped, but remains high. Mega-funding rounds in mobility and early-stage funding in healthcare continue.
- Industry use cases: New use cases in Ambulatory services, Smart mobility, Food & Beverage and Scientific services.
- Research: Latest insights focus on emotion recognition, self-supervised machine learning and a new large language model (LLM) for the French language.
- AI governance & ethics: U.S. Department of Defense is issuing AI ethics guidelines for tech contractors; Research on AI for surveillance accelerates in China; Italy releases its national artificial intelligence strategy.
- Topic of the quarter: UK study reveals that job losses from the adoption of artificial intelligence is somehow limited.
SNGLR Group AI Brief 2021 Q4 is the 5-to-10 minute executive brief that covers the most important trends in artificial intelligence.
For a more thorough understanding of the deeper dynamics pertaining to the AI industry, including trends and use cases for your business, follow our blog, our LinkedIn page, or have a chat with us. We’ll be very happy to hear from you.
If you want to subscribe to the quarterly AI report, do not hesitate to fill up the form at the bottom of this article.