Our quarterly report on artificial intelligence is out. Our team picked the most important AI topics from Q3 and delivered a concise, easy to read but highly informative brief.
- Hot topic: The UK released its national artificial intelligence strategy, outlining its plan to become an AI superpower.
- Investments: AI funding in Q3 remains strong at USD 20BN+, as investments in late-stage ventures across sectors are getting more traction.
- Industry use cases: New use cases in Healthcare, Art, Defence and Air Travel.
- Research: Latest insights focus on protein folding, self-coding AI and protecting datasets from copyright infringement.
- AI governance & ethics: The need for a new regulatory framework for medical imaging; UN moratorium on facial recognition; courts say AI can’t be inventors.
SNGLR Group AI Brief 2021 Q3 is the 5-to-10 minute executive brief that covers the most important trends in artificial intelligence.
For a more thorough understanding of the deeper dynamics pertaining to the AI industry, including trends and use cases for your business, follow our blog, our LinkedIn page, or have a chat with us. We’ll be very happy to hear from you.
If you want to subscribe to the quarterly AI report, do not hesitate to fill up the form at the bottom of this article.